University of Massachusetts Amherst

Search Google Appliance

If I encounter academic or personal problems, where can I turn for help?

First, try your Air Force ROTC detachment instructor. While the instructor may not have a psychology degree, he or she does have experience in counseling and can direct you to the proper resources. Air Force ROTC instructors try to develop a strong professional rapport with each cadet. Each university also offers various resource offices for their students and many services are free as part of your student fees.


Phone: 413-545-2437