University of Massachusetts Amherst

Search Google Appliance

Can I pursue graduate education after I'm commissioned?

The Air Force is education-oriented and financially supports graduate studies. You can apply for the Air Force Institute of Technology to earn an advanced degree on full scholarship. Additionally, most bases have graduate college programs, and you may apply for the tuition assistance program that pays 100 percent of the tuition cost.


Phone: 413-545-2437