Direct Access to Your Information
Employee Self Service provides a single, secure online location to:
- View and Edit Your Personal Information
- View and Edit Your Emergency Contacts
- View Your Pay Advice
- Stop printing of your Pay Advice
- Enroll or Edit your Direct Deposit Information
- View and Print a copy of your W2
- Edit your W4 and M4 tax withholding information
- View Training History taken through Workplace Learning and Development or Administrative Systems.
Contact the Human Resources Office at 545-6113 or the Employee Service Center in 325 Whitmore if you have questions or need more information.
ALWAYS CLOSE THE BROWSER AFTER VIEWING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION otherwise it could remain in cache for others to view.
UPK online training - a step by step online training tool. Under each topic you can also view video screencasts illustrating the new functionality or print out job aids.
Employee Self Service
Screencasts are short videos you can view. You will need to have your audio turned on. Click on a topic below
Difficulty accessing ESS? please check the Technical section for job aids on how to turn off popup blocker and adding trusted sites.
For questions concerning policies, procedures and forms - see Human Resources website or contact the Human Resources Office.