Marcellamoda (Marcellamodanyc.com) is a five-year-old e-commerce fashion brand producing edgy, minimalist women’s contemporary streetwear and selling its line globally. One of the premier brands on Etsy (now expanding beyond), the company is hiring for its Florence, MA office. The position is ideal for someone who wants to grow professionally and interact regularly with a dynamic, global team involved in the making and marketing of women’s apparel and accessories. Employing more than 35 people, Arise Co is headquartered in Europe but its owners reside and have a growing corporate office in Northampton
INTERNSHIP DESCRIPTION: We’re looking to hire a creative & versatile PR / Marketing / Social Media intern to assist with administrative and general tasks. If you're interested in the world of Fashion, Marketing / PR / Social Media, this internship will not only be a great opportunity to learn and showcase your talent but it will also be a lot of fun!
You should be a creative, confident, positive individual with an entrepreneurial mind set and an all hands-on-deck attitude. You would be assisting on real projects so you might be highly organized, responsible and passionate about learning.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create compelling content (written / photo / video) for our blog and social media
- Manage and grow social media communities
- Monitor and initiate online conversation within our communities and elsewhere
- Research and update our databases, media lists, and calendars
- Other variable organizational/administrative duties
- Familiarity with luxury fashion and jewelry brands
- Received (or are pursuing) a Marketing / PR / Communications/ Humanities or Business-related college degree
- Strong creative writing, excellent overall verbal / written communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects successfully with minimal supervision
- An in-depth knowledge of social media platforms (and / or the willingness to spend extra time to learn platforms you don't know) - Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- You should have good personal presentation and feel comfortable communicating with new people in social environments.
- Basic video making skills (awesome if you're able to edit but as long as you can press record on an iPhone that'll work as a start).
- Basic photography (again, awesome if you're a pro but not critical - iPhone photography skills also acceptable as a start).
- Proficiency with PhotoShop, Illustrator, and other programs a plus!
PERIOD OF INTERNSHIP/EMPLOYMENT: Spring Semester, 2019
PAY TYPE: Unpaid (Possibility of transportation stipend)
OPPORTUNITY TYPE: Internship
JOB STATUS: Part-Time (Min. 10 Hours a Week)
LOCATION: Florence, MA
APPLICATION DUE DATE: Open: as soon as possible
REQUIRED DEGREE: Open to all levels and degrees; marketing or visual art major might be most interested. Experience in social media campaigns a plus.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com