ABOUT NV CONCEPTS
Massachusetts-based NV Concepts was founded in 2008 by Tim Bonito and Richard Hutchinson.
Tim and Rich recognized an entertainment gap within the New England college markets, a gap
they quickly filled with major concerts and events starting at their alma mater, the University of Massachusetts, and hometown of Springfield, MA. Seven hundred shows later, NV Concepts is one of the leading independent concert companies in the country operating in 15 different markets currently.
An event production, promotions, and talent buying company, NV Concepts operates nationwide specializing in concert experiences and events. As a talent management organization, we are dedicated to utilizing the relationships we’ve fostered in order to further the careers and passions of the artists we represent. Our arena level events have featured artists such as Tiesto, deadmau5, Skrillex and many of the world’s biggest DJ’s. NV Concepts has been curating lineups for nightclubs, oceanic cruises, and concert tours since its inception in 2008. NV Concepts also prides itself on delivering the best possible fan experience, taking into account the difference music makes in people’s lives and how it resonates within every person that attends a show.
INTERNSHIP DESCRIPTION: Do you rock it on social media? Live and breathe dance music? NV Concepts is now searching for highly motivated and free-thinking students to join our Fall intern team!
In this position, you will:
- Assist in day-to-day promotions of weekly club events, concerts and festivals
- Communicate directly with artist management teams to arrange various marketing initiatives
- Strategize and implement new marketing strategies to promote events
- Participate in launching new events
- Study [music] industry best-practices
- Create and maintain paid advertising campaigns
- Research and report on industry trends and competitor strategiesCompile and organize data from NV’s social channels
- Engage with NV Concepts audiences
- Attend shows regularly
- Collaborate with fellow NV Concepts interns on a music industry research project that will be presented to the company at the end of your internship
We’re in search of open-minded individuals who live on the frontline of the fast-paced EDM lifestyle, craving fresh sounds and cultural expressions. We’re searching for the brains behind social media, those who push the boundaries of creative marketing and can assist in driving NV Concepts’ social media content strategy.
PERIOD OF INTERNSHIP/EMPLOYMENT: Fall, Spring, or Summer
PAY TYPE: None
OPPORTUNITY TYPE: Internsship
JOB STATUS: Part-time; 4-20 hours/week
LOCATION: West Springfield and Boston
APPLICATION DUE DATE: Rolling
REQUIRED DEGREE: None
TO APPLY: Submit application via online form at nvconceptsonline.com