We are pleased to announce the winners of our Vote for the Cover Contest! After a call for art, the editors selected 18 finalists, then an international voting contest began. After thousands of votes, the winners are in, and six outstanding arts nonprofits will have their images on the cover of our upcoming book, the Sixth Edition of Fundamentals of Arts Management
6. Anna Vigeland & Cassia Project, If Dusk Tangled with Dawn
5. Casa Esperanza, Esperanza Community Mural Project
4. Community Art Center, "Beneath the Surface" Community Painting Day
3. San Francisco Arts Commission, Noontime Dance at U.N. Plaza
San Francisco, CA
2. Sacramento Metropolitan Arts Commission, “Leap” by Lawrence Argent, Sacramento International Airport Public Art Project
Old Deerfield Productions, Truth
Congratulations to winners and thank you to all who voted!
The following organizations will also be featured inside the Sixth Edition of Fundamentals of Arts Management:
The Art Garden, Charleston Ballet, Easthampton City Arts Plus, Libby Elementary, National Steinbeck Center, New England Youth Theater, Northwest Choral Society, Orange Arts & Culture Council, Vermont Arts Council, Vision Maker Media.