Massachusetts-based NV Concepts was founded in 2008 by Tim Bonito and Richard
Hutchinson. Tim and Rich recognized an entertainment gap within the New England college
markets, a gap they quickly filled with major concerts and events starting at their alma mater,
the University of Massachusetts, and hometown of Springfield, MA. Seven hundred shows later,
NV Concepts is one of the leading independent concert companies in the country operating in
15 different markets currently.
An event production, promotions, and talent buying company, NV Concepts operates
nationwide specializing in concert experiences and events. As a talent management
organization, we are dedicated to utilizing the relationships we’ve fostered in order to further
the careers and passions of the artists we represent. Our arena level events have featured
artists such as Tiesto, deadmau5, Skrillex and many of the world’s biggest DJ’s. NV Concepts has
been curating lineups for nightclubs, oceanic cruises, and concert tours since its inception in
2008. NV Concepts also prides itself on delivering the best possible fan experience, taking into
account the difference music makes in people’s lives and how it resonates within every person
that attends a show.
NV Concepts is the leading independent electronic music event producer, talent buyer, and
promoter in New England. This is an unpaid internship, ideally looking for college credit seeking
individuals who want to get in with one of the largest Dance Music event producers in the
country. The Intern provides general administrative, clerical, and office support. The
Administrative support role will perform various administrative functions assigned in
accordance with the office procedures, but no two days will be the same.
- Exceptional organizational skills; able to create and execute process changes effectively
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately and with care
- Experience in Excel and Google Drive platform
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities as needed
- Duties and responsibilities are to be carried out in a professional manner and in accordance with company policies
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on projects in a timely manner.
- Provide general administrative support to principal and team, including calendar management, making reservations, research projects, document rendering, handling important paperwork, etc.
- Requires interaction with both internal and external contacts.
- Scanning, Filing, and organizing documents Responsible for mailings at the post office and sending packages
- Supporting the event coordinator
- Those seeking school credit are preferred
**Must be flexible when asked to work longer hours should there be a special project or event.
PERIOD OF INTERNSHIP/EMPLOYMENT: Semester Long
PAY TYPE: None
OPPORTUNITY TYPE: Internship
JOB STATUS: N/A
LOCATION: West Springfield and Boston
APPLICATION DUE DATE: Rolling Entry
REQUIRED DEGREE: None
HOW TO APPLY: Indeed.com