Our editors have chosen 18 photos from entries submitted by arts nonprofits across the country –and several from around the world - to be featured in the 6th Edition of Fundamentals of Arts Management. Now we need YOU to vote for the top 6 images to appear on the cover!
The top TEN images right now are:
1. Truth, Old Deerfield Productions, Deerfield, MA
2. Noontime Dance at U.N. Plaza, San Francisco Arts Commission, San Francisco, CA
3. Beneath the Surface, Cambridge Community Arts Center, Cambridge, MA
4. Students Making Quilts, Libby Elementary School, Carthage, TX
5. Sacramento International Airport Public Art Project, Sacaramento Metropolitan Arts Commission, Sacramento, CA (pictured)
6. If Dusk Tangled with Dawn, Anna Vigeland & the Cassia Project, Athens, Greece
7. Esperanza Community Mural Project, Casa Esperanza, Roxbury, MA
8. 2 Blocks of Art, San Francisco Arts Commission, San Francisco, CA
9. La Bayadere, Charleston Ballet, Charleston, WV
10. Annie, New England Youth Theater, Brattleboro, VT
Jostle for position, help your art form come in from behind, create a photo finish, vote now! Root for your organization, support your favorite art form, rally your friends, Board Members, supporters, students and artists to vote now!
A quick thank you to those who voted in person at the Americans for the Arts Annual Convention last week, and to all of you who have already voted online! Please spread the word! Voting ends August 2nd.