For prospective students and their families
Sunday, October 26
Registration for this event has reached capacity, and is now closed. If you are unable to attend the open house and wish to visit campus, please visit the Visitors Center website to register for a campus tour and admissions information session.
If you wish to cancel or change your current reservation, please email us at email@example.com. Thank you for your assistance.
About the Day
The Open House will take place at the Mullins Center (200 Commonwealth Ave, Amherst MA 01003) starting at 9:30 AM. Please bring the reservation card that you receive in the mail with you to expedite registration.
The Open House program will include:
- Resource Fair (all schools/colleges and student office/programs will be available to answer your questions)
- Official welcome to UMass Amherst
- On-campus academic presentations by schools and colleges
- Information sessions on admissions, financial aid, the residential first-year experience, academic advising, the Commonwealth Honors College, community service, and much more!
- Tours (campus, residential, and recreation center)
Parking: Parking for the Fall Open House will be in Lot 25 and Lot 12 which are located near the Mullins Center. Parking attendants will be on-site to direct you. See the Visitor Parking Map for more information.
We look forward to sharing the Fall Open House day with you!