For prospective students and their families
Sunday, October 18
Please read through the Fall Open House page and then use the "Registration is Open!" link at the bottom of this page to make your reservation.
The Undergraduate Admissions office invites you to campus to learn more about UMass Amherst and the many resources available to our students. During the day there will be opportunities to learn about your academic area of interest, meet our deans, faculty, and current students, learn about the many opportunities outside of the classroom, and attend an admissions information session and campus tour. We hope you can join us!
About the Day
The Open House will take place at the Mullins Center (200 Commonwealth Ave, Amherst MA 01003) starting at 9:30 AM. Please bring your reminder / check-in card to expedite registration.
The Open House program will include:
- Resource Fair (all schools/colleges and student offices/programs will be available to answer your questions)
- Official welcome to UMass Amherst
- On-campus academic presentations by schools and colleges
- Information sessions on admissions, financial aid, the residential first-year experience, academic advising, the Commonwealth Honors College, sustainability, and more!
- Tours (campus, residential, recreation center, and libraries)
Parking: Please note that parking for the Fall Open House will be in Lot 25 and Lot 12, which are located near the Mullins Center. See Visitor Parking Map
We hope you can join us!
Please register by October 9th. Prior to the Open House we will send you a reminder/ check-in card, which we ask that you bring to the event.
If you wish to cancel or change your online reservation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not duplicate your reservation. Thank you for your assistance.