UMass Amherst students come from everywhere, making this small town in Western Massachusetts surprisingly diverse. You’ll find friends and neighbors from a range of backgrounds, differing in ethnicity, race and religion, the region or country they came from, the languages they speak, their sexual orientation, and their economic background.
UMass Amherst continuously seeks ways to highlight and celebrate its diversity. Students have access to a wide variety of academic and multicultural services, clubs and organizations providing ways to connect with each other and the world.
- Center for Multicultural Advancement and Student Success  (CMASS)
- Cultural Centers 
- Center for Women and Community 
- Stonewall Center 
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Program 
- International Programs Office 
- Living and Learning Communities 
- Multicultural Greek Council 
- National Pan-Hellenic Council 
- Religious and Spiritual Life 
- Women of Color Leadership Network  (WOCLN)
- Registered Student Organizations