Sunday, April 26, 2015
We welcome you to campus! At the Spring Open House you will have a chance to:
- Meet academic representatives from our schools and colleges.
- Talk with Admissions and Financial Aid professionals.
- Meet representatives from campus organizations, clubs, Residential Life, Dining Services, and Campus Recreation.
- Take a campus tour led by a current UMass Amherst student.
Please note that registration is required. Attendance is limited and registrations will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. To register, please log into SPIRE and click on the Spring Open House registration link.
►Schedule: Check back soon for a detailed program!
- 7:45-9:00 a.m. = Early morning campus tours
- 8:30-10:00 a.m. = Registration and campus Resource Fair
- 8:30 a.m. = Pre-Veterinary and Animal Science Presentation (includes a tour of the Hadley Farm)
- 9:00 & 9:30 a.m. = Pre-Medical and Pre-Dental Persentations
- 9:00 a.m. = Commonwealth Honors College Presentation (also being offered at 2:00 p.m. followed by a Student Panel at 3:00 p.m.)
- 10:00-10:45 a.m. = University Welcome
- 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. = School/College academic sessions and Lunch in one of our award winning dining facilities
- 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. = Drop-in Sessions and Campus Tours: Residential Show Room tours, Recreation Center tours, Visit the W.E.B DuBois library, University Store
- 2:00-4:00 p.m. = Student Panel, UMass Permaculture Garden tour, Bachelor's Degree with Individual Concentration (BDIC), Center for Multicultural Advancement drop-in session, Residential Academic Programs drop-in session
►Location: Open House events will begin in the Mullins Center, 200 Commonwealth Avenue, Amherst MA 01003
►Parking: Parking will be available at the Mullins Center
Please visit the Frequently Asked Questions  page for more information.
If you have additional questions about Spring Open House, please email us at email@example.com .
Additional Visitation Options
We look forward to sharing an April Visit Day with you!