How Do I Know If I'm Plagiarizing?
Refer to the following guides and tutorials to develop an understanding of plagiarism and how to avoid it.
- University of Maryland University College. Center for Intellectual Property. (2003) Virtual academic integrity laboratory: VAIL Tutor. Retrieved January 16, 2007, from http://www-apps.umuc.edu/vailtutor/
- Indiana University Bloomington. School of Education. (2005). How to recognize plagiarism. Retrieved August 16, 2006, from http://www.indiana.edu/~istd/
- Purdue University. The OWL [Online Writing Center]. (2006). Avoiding plagiarism. Retrieved August 16, 2006, from http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/589/01/
- Indiana University Bloomington. Writing Tutorial Services, (2004). Plagiarism: What It is and How to Recognize and Avoid It. Retrieved August 16, 2006, from http://www.indiana.edu/%7Ewts/pamphlets/plagiarism.shtml.
- Northwestern University. Undergraduate Academic Conduct Committee. (2006). Academic integrity at Northwestern. How to avoid plagiarism. Retrieved August 16, 2006, from http://www.northwestern.edu/uacc/plagiar.html.
- Oregon State University. Office of Student Conduct. (2006). Academic dishonesty -- Student information. Plagiarism. Retrieved August 16, 2006 from http://oregonstate.edu/admin/stucon/plag.htm.