- Why Does Academic Honesty Matter?
- Understanding Plagiarism from an International Perspective
- How Can I Avoid Plagiarism? (Quick
- How Do I Know If I'm Plagiarizing? (Guides and Tutorials)
- How Do I Cite My Sources Correctly?
- Where Can I Learn Research Methods That Help Me Avoid Plagiarism? (Link to Com Col resource.)
- Quick Tips
- Addressing Plagiarism in Your Syllabus
- Structuring Assignments
- Changing assignment structure
- Changing assignment content
- Developing more effective Junior-Year Writing assignments (Link to a Writing Program resource)
- Classroom Instruction
- Cultural Contexts of Intellectual Property
- Using Turnitin.com/My Drop Box as a Teaching Tool
- Outside Resources
The material below refers to the current UMass Academic Honesty Policies and Procedures which are currently under review. This material will be updated when the new version is approved, which is likely to occur before the fall 2007 semester.